Welcome to The Edible Country and Utö table
Outside the buzzing capital of Sweden, a vast archipelago is waiting. It stretches along the whole coast of Stockholm County and offers everything from luxury to adventure. Reserve seats at this table located at Utö, an island only 1 hour with car and boat from central Stockholm. If it’s fully booked, don’t worry – there is another 100 million acres full of places to sit down and have a fine do-it-yourself meal.
The Edible Country experience is bookable once a week from May and throughout September. The day and time is always the same: 12 o’clock on Thursdays.
The DIY experience is 200 SEK per person. That means foraging on your own and collecting everything you need, before cooking the meal yourselves.
All this is included for 200 SEK:
– Seat at the table
– Cooking kit, containing all the necessary equipment to prepare the meals.
(NOTE: The cooking kit only contains the basic produce that can’t be found in nature such as butter, salt & pepper).
– Map how to find the table
If you wish to cancel your table, it must be done at least 48 hours upon arrival.
If it sounds difficult to do it all by yourself, here is what we offer that will help you during your experience:
– Commodity basket “Fish soup”
A basket with the necessary ingredients to cook the recipe outdoors. Fish soup with salmon and cod flavored with fennel, garlic and cream. Price: 165 SEK / person
– Guide, your own personal guide that makes the experience more relaxed and gives you the chance to learn more about the region. Price: 2332 SEK for 2 hours
– Chef, hire your own chef who will help you prepare your pre-ordered commodity basket. Price: 1875 SEK
All ADD ON´S must be booked 14 days before the date of arrival. Free cancellation takes place no later than 7 days before arrival.